What is Stevia?
- Stevia can be classified as “zero-calorie,” because the calories per serving are so low.
- It has shown potential health benefits as a healthful sugar alternative for people with diabetes.
- Stevia and erythritol that have been approved for use in the United States (U.S.) and do not appear to pose any health risks when used in moderation.
The sweet-tasting components of stevia are called steviol glycosides, which are naturally present in the stevia leaf. There are 11 major steviol glycosides. which rebaudioside A and stevioside are the most abundant.
Purified stevia leaf extracts can contain one steviol glycoside or several different glycosides, which can be up to 250 to 300 times sweeter than sucrose.
- Stevia leaves are highly nutritious and contain more than 100 vital nutrients.
- Fresh leaves are a delicious addition to salads.
- Stevia leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar.
- Stevia leaves can be eaten fresh or dried, crumbled, and sprinkled onto foods like a spice or seasoning.
- Stevia leaves may also be steeped in water to make a delicious stevia tea.
Stevia may be used in place of table sugar in your favorite foods and beverages. A pinch of stevia powder is equal to about one teaspoon of table sugar.
Tasty ways to use stevia include:
- in coffee or tea
- in homemade lemonade
- sprinkled on hot or cold cereal
- in a smoothie
- sprinkled on unsweetened yogurt
Some stevia brands, such as Stevia in the Raw, can replace table sugar teaspoon for teaspoon (as in sweetened beverages and sauces), unless you’re using it in baked goods.
You can bake with stevia, although it may give cakes and cookies a licorice aftertaste. Stevia in the Raw recommends replacing half the total amount of sugar in your recipe with their product.
At IT’S Health You can Get a wide Variety of Products
Stevia Leaf TeaStevia-a boon for Weight Watchers!!
More details: www.itshealthpro.com
Mr. Jagan , Founder & CEO informed the stevia products will be in the market and will be available online at their website from September Second weel. The launch also includes Mr. Phani (AGM, Itshealthpro) , Bhagyalaskhmi Boggarapu ( CA) , Janaki (Director Vishal Projects) , Nikeelu Gunda(Founder, Digital Connect) ,Karan Shah (Creative Head, Digital Connect) , Akhil Dasa (BDM, Digital Connect) were also Present.