The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTAPCCI) is organizing a half-day seminar on “Leveraging Digital Marketing For SMEs and Entrepreneurs” at Freedom House, FTAPCCI.
The seminar will be useful in discovering the best techniques in digital marketing and understanding the importance of goal setting in Social Media for small businesses. The seminar will greatly help small businesses, SMEs and Startups to strategize their Social Media campaigns across their organizations.
The highlight of the even will be to convert the efforts put on Digital Marketing into tangible human relationship and in turn to customers. There are 6 speakers to enlighten the businesses in the area of Digital Marketing, all of them are giants in their own way.
Key Note Speaker:
Mr. Turab Lakdawala, Managing Director, Tempest Advertising.
- Mr. Nikeelu Gunda, Member, IT Committee, FTAPCCI & Founder, Digital Connect.
- Mr Niranjan, Co-Founder, 8Views.com, Hyderabad.
- Ms. Nisha Bengani, Head – Digital Marketing, Big Bears.
- Ms. Rekha Oswal, Head-Digital Marketing, Tempest Advertising Pvt.Ltd. (Awarded “The Most Influential Woman in Advertising – South India, A1 Influential Business Woman Awards, 2017).
- Mr Sai Satish, Author of several books on Ethical Hacking; Founder, Indian Servers.
The fee for participation is very nominal; 100/- per person to be paid by cash, cheque/DD in favor of FTAPCCI. Members are requested to kindly participate or nominate representatives to the Seminar and reap the benefit. The interested members are requested to confirm the participation by 13th March 2019.
When: 16th March 2019, 2 PM
Where: FTAPCCI, 11-6-841, Federation House, Red Hills, FAPCCI Marg, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004.
Objective: To make the SMEs and Entrepreneurs understand the full benefits of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
For more details, Contact:
- R. Kulkarni, Joint Director, FTAPCCI, Phone: 98482 86640, 8008579625, email: [email protected]
- Ms. Vishala, Phone: 040-23395515 (Extn: 233), email: [email protected]
Also, visit the website for extensive details of the event and get the latest news about the events in future: FTAPCCI